• Inland Waterways: Boating, Fishing & Crabbing
    This section offers resources about Boating, Fishing and Crabbing.  Each of the pages below provides direct access to important and educational information about each.  The lefthand margin provides you with direct links to information you will use most often.
    • Take the Delaware Boat Safety Education Course: Remember it is the law for anyone born after January 1, 1978 who will operate a 10HP or more boat or PWC. The online course must be completed and operators must carry their card when on the water. Please note you must be at least 12 years old to obtain a boater license, and you need to be at least 14 years old and licensed to operate a personal watercraft. Even then, if you're under 16, a licensed adult operator must be on board with you.